Wednesday 17 January 2018

Belated New Year greetings from a returning blogger!






I’m not making any excuses or explanations but suffice it to say I have returned. Maybe once a week who knows. But blog I will. I’ve missed this blogging community - the caring and sharing between online friends and enjoying a peak at how other people live their lives.

So, its a new beginning. Christmas came and went and here we are in the middle of January and Spring is just around the corner??? Not sure about that.  It’s very chilly out there and the forecast doesn’t look too good either. But, on the bright side the evenings are drawing out and the days are getting longer. Not a lot, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t know about you but I hate it when it’s dark around 3.30pm.

The first of January brought us a new grandson - Herbie - who is simply adorable. No pictures as yet but maybe soon (respecting my son’s wishes for privacy). This makes six grandchildren in total and we’re all delighted.

I’m still enjoying my writing and journaling and I love a spot of watercolouring and doodling as well as photography, cooking and my garden.

Well that’s it for now. Just a little catch-up on my life. Be seeing you all again soon. Px








15 comments:

  1. Welcome back and congratulations on the birth of your grandson - what a lovely name!
    I too am enjoying the days beginning to lengthen again! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Patricia! Great to catch up with you again.
    Love your watercolour with it's encouraging message.
    It's always a joy to welcome a new grandchild. Congratulations to all!
    Betty, from a very hot Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well hello, thought you had left the planet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DC. No just took some time out. Lovely to see some familiar bloggers still around and look forward to catching up with you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sweet Patricia, I am overjoyed to see you returning to blog-land. So many of my first blogging sisters have stop blogging and I have missed all of you. It's like that song we learned as a little girl, "Make new friends, but keep the old, for one is silver and the other is gold". You are the gold!
    Welcome back.
    Your blogging sister,
    Connie:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thankyou so much Connie, it means a lot. Looking forward to seeing all your lovely posts again dear friend 😊🌺x

      Delete
  6. Welcome back and happy new year! Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Thankyou Jan. It’s nice to be back. Happy New Year. P x

      Delete
  7. Hi, I've come across from Cheryl's blog.

    Many congratulations on the birth of your grandson ...
    I look forward to visiting your blog again.

    Happy 2018

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited that you're back, I have missed you so much!!! Congratulations my friend on the birth of another baby! I want a grandchild so badly, but my kids have other ideas!! I look forward to keeping up with you again, much love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah thank you Tammy for your kind comments. Missed you too. Look forward to catching up. Much love xx

    ReplyDelete

  10. THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME
    I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THERE IS
    A FOLLOW ME BUTTON AND BEEN WRITING 10 YEARS :)
    I LOVE YOUR CREATING
    YOU ARE TALENTED...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Look forward to seeing more of your lovely posts

      Delete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to pop by and let me know what you think.